Kathryn's Practice Areas
Kathryn V. McCann-Slaughter
Kathryn V. McCann-Slaughter graduated cum laude from the University of South Carolina School of Law in May 2019. Ms. McCann-Slaughter served as an Article Editor on the ABA Real Property, Trust, and Estate Law Journal and was a law clerk at the South Carolina Attorney General’s Office.
Ms. McCann-Slaughter is a 2015 graduate of the University of Virginia where she double-majored in economics and foreign affairs.
- Commonwealth of Virginia
- J.D., Cum Laude, University of South Carolina School of Law
- B.A., University of Virginia
- Major: Economics and Foreign Affairs
- Order of the Orange Stole
- Smart Woman Securities
- Article Editor, ABA Real Trust, Property, and Estate Law Journal
- Board Member, The Salvation Army of Winchester
- Member, Kiwanis Club of Winchester