Kimberly's Practice Areas
Kimberly M. Bandy
Kimberly M. Bandy is an associate in the Charleston office. Ms. Bandy’s practice focuses primarily on insurance-related defense matters.
Ms. Bandy is a graduate of West Virginia University, where she received a Bachelor of Arts degree, summa cum laude, in Political Science. While at West Virginia University, Ms. Bandy was active in the Debate and Forensics Society.
Ms. Bandy attended Washington and Lee University School of Law in Lexington, Virginia. While at Washington and Lee, Ms. Bandy was a student caseworker in the Black Lung Legal Practice Clinic where she assisted in representing claimants seeking federal black lung benefits before the United States Department of Labor. Ms. Bandy was also assigned to assist the Honorable Michael Irvine and the Honorable Malfourd W. “Bo” Trumbo, Judges of the 25th Judicial Circuit of Virginia, through her participation in the School of Law’s Judicial Clerkship Program.
Ms. Bandy is originally from Parkersburg, West Virginia. She now resides in Charleston.
- West Virginia
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of West Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit
- Supreme Court of the United States
- J.D., Washington and Lee University School of Law
- B.A., summa cum laude, West Virginia Univeristy
- Superlawyers Rising Star 2015
Ms. Bandy previously served as judicial law clerk to the Honorable James P. Mazzone, Judge of the First Judicial Circuit of West Virginia.