Timur's Practice Areas
Timur R Dikec’s practice is focused on general insurance defense. Mr. Dikec works in several different areas of litigation, including insurance coverage and bad faith, medical malpractice, construction defect litigation, general litigation, and state, municipal, and public entities litigation.
Mr. Dikec is a 2016 graduate of Allegheny College, where he received his Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Political Science with a minor in Theatre. After his undergraduate schooling, Mr. Dikec earned his Juris Doctor degree at Washington and Lee University School of Law, located in Lexington, Virginia. Mr. Dikec was the winner of the 2017 W&L Mock Trial Competition, a finalist in the 2018 W&L Mediation Competition, and a Mock Trial Co-Chair for W&L Law’s Moot Court Board. During his third year of law school, Mr. Dikec received an Honors grade in Litigation Immersion, a special designation given to the top 20% of students in a third-year Skills Immersion course.
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of West Virginia
- Supreme Court of the State of West Virginia
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, J.D.
- Honors: Winner of the 2017 Mock Trial Competition
- Member of the Community Legal Practice Clinic
- Allegheny College, B.A. Psychology and Political Science
- Minor in Theatre
- Honors: Psi Chi Honors Fraternity, Irwin and Alice Gertzog Prize for the Best Senior Essay in American Politics
- Fraternity: Delta Tau Delta